So we enrich traditional dialogue marketing in an efficient way with online marketing.
Example for a typical proposal:
1. Identification of the targets and their potential (with a brief traffic-, Social Network and Website analysis) and target account contact database development
We identify companies out of the top 200.000 Enterprise companies
ant marketing will check the B2C website(s) in order to increase the hitrate of appointments and future closings with a good preparation for cold calls make a brief analysis about:
a. number of visitors/pageviews per month
b. key products / key campaigns / do they use SEM?
c. engagement and fields of interest in social networks such as Facebook, Twitter etc. do they have a Social Marketing strategy
2. ant marketing will identify 3-5 contacts per company
3. Email campaign – phase 1 (before this we suggest to do a market survey (telephone interviews to get to know spendings, budget, projects, experience, competition etc.)) and an SEM campaign (because Email response without awareness creation could be poor)
a. Start with Top 5000 companies, but expand to other sectors
b. We will translate your product brochures in German
c. We develop landing page for information and registration and provide the hosting
d. We execute the campaign and monitor open, click through, bounce backs
4. Translation of fulfilment document – quote or recommend translator
Criteria for your solution / your product White Paper – 12 pages, 4000 words
5. Telemarketing follow up
Follow up business development calls to arrange meetings and identify interest
We suggest two alternative payment schemes.
6. Development and hosting of the Website with some translation, but also adaption.
This service is delivered exclusively for companies in non German speaking countries, who would like to enter the German marketplace.